Thursday, December 12, 2013

Stars

Stars

I looked upon the stars
How shine and bright they are,
Even they were far apart by distance from thousand miles,
They still light up the dark night,
I wish I can do the same,
Even though we were separated,
 we still can shine each other day,
i wish i can tell you bout my feeling,
that i really miss you,
but i realize,
i was too late,
everyday i keep thinking of you,
i looked up to the skies,
i always remember you,
the one who used to be my brightest and biggest star
that make my life more beautiful everyday,
holding lonely heart that faithful for you,
holding love that always for you,
but,
what can i do,
i lost half of my light of life,
by losing you,
make me become dying star
waiting for the time,
to banish me from universe sight,
i believe one day,
i can shine and bright again,
light up the ones i loved,
make her smile shine beautifully like moonlight,
and be with her,
together,
forever till eternity,
no matter what happens,
i always be with her,
when the moon rise,
light up the night,
i'm your star,
faithful staying by your side,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment