Thursday, May 8, 2014

stronger

Stronger

you really think that i gonna lose forever?
you think i gonna sit down and whining without do anything,
you're wrong,
i maybe young,but that is not gonna stop me from growing stronger,
improving myself everyday,
this time i won't holding back,
i give my best shot,
stand strong on my ground,
i won't go down,
i always be thousand steps away in front of you,
i show you,
i will endure every hit,
straight dash for opportunity 
i will not stop growing,
you will tremble in fear,
you cannot make a move,
even one bit,
i will bash you,bash you,
i'll come back strong,
crush you to bits,
you can't even see my pace,
every move i make,
you're going down,
you don't even see when and how,
i'm stronger,faster than before.
i change,
better from who i ever was,
and
I ALWAYS STRONG
STRONGEST MAN YOU NEVER SEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment